Photos of Uttam Barai

Hello,
This is Uttam Barai. Feeling glad to meet myself in my photo gallery. Here I have posted most of my recent photos. This is will be easier to introduce myself easily. I love to take snap shoots and of course for myself. I love to think newer thing and that is also for myself. I like to cook special and spicy foods only for me. I like to work harder to support myself. I like to dream all the sweet dreams that's also be mine. All I have mentioned above because there is no one in the world and outside the world for me. I have been doing freelancing because I don't want to be under anyone's order. sometimes some of my clients tries to order me, but they fails and will be failed forever.

Once upon a time I like to study a lot but now I really hate study a lot. Because who support me in my studies are not skilled and talented enough. In here people call them Teachers. I hate teachers, because teachers are in this profession for business without knowing the basic rules of business. I hate those unskilled people.

I would like to survive myself as the wish of myself. Sometimes I stay alone, sometimes I live to gather and sometimes with my dear ones. I enjoy all the surviving facilities. I have money and I have all. But the universal rule is that no one is fulfilled.

I do not like to talk much but sometimes more than too much. Will not lose your time anymore. You are welcome to explore my photo gallery.
 
Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai
Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai


Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

Uttam Barai

2 comments: